www.norton.com/setup – Norton Setup Online at Norton.com/setup
We are living in a time where the internet becomes our utmost need whether it’s your office or your home and with the ease of using the internet, the chances of getting viruses and spyware have also been escalated. Norton antivirus is one of the leading antivirus products that defend your computer from unknown viruses, spyware, malware, adware, and other random threats. It does not merely identify the viruses and threats, but it also removes them. This program can also protect users from malevolent links and also protects your online character when browsing and entering private data. Norton Antivirus includes the cloud-based Norton Management that permits you to set up, refresh, install, and restore Norton applications on other systems at norton.com/setup.
System Requirements for Norton Antivirus
- Norton products mostly accept Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,8 Pro,8.1,9, and 10.
- Hardware - For Windows 10: 2 GB.
- It can run in 32-bit as well as 64-bit Windows versions. Make sure that the service pack is upgraded.
- Norton products also run on Mac OS. Make sure that you have upgraded your Operating System.
- Hardware for Mac - Mac computer with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor.
- Norton products also run on any device operating Android. You need a good internet connection as Norton for phone device requires the internet to perform web-based anti-theft capabilities. If you want to set up your Norton product, go to www.norton.com/setup.
To install updated Norton product you first have to reinstall your previous installed version.
Steps to Remove and Reinstall Norton software on your computer
- You have to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool,
- Tap the Ctrl + J key in your system to open the downloads window.
- You have to double click on the NRnR icon.
- Now read the license agreement, and press Agree.
- Press Remove & Reinstall
- Press Continue or Remove.
- Now press Restart Now.
Steps to download and install Norton setup on your computer
- First, you have to Log In to Norton at www.norton.com/setup.
- In case you are not signed in to Norton before, you have to enter your email ID and passcode, and then press “Sign In.”
If you don’t have an account yet, press on Create account and then complete the remaining process.
- When you are in the page named Get Started, you have to press on Download Norton.
- Press on “Agree & Download”
If you got more than one Norton product in the account, select the product you wish to download and press “Next.”
Press “Load More” if the product you want to download does not appear on the list.
- This step depends on the browser you use, Do the following based on your browser:
- If User Account Control window displays, then press Continue.
- Your Norton software will now be installed.
Steps to activate Norton setup on your computer
- Go to your Norton product.
- In the original window, press Help.
- In the Help Center page, under Account Information, press the option named Enter Product Key.
- Enter your 25 characters alphanumeric product key, and press next.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen.
- Analyze your subscription details, and then press done.